History From being a fortress to a national museum- The majestic Louvre Palace has various stages & layers to its creation. Let us unveil them in this blow by blow account. Header Image Source: pinterest The palace was originally built as a twelfth-century fortress by King Philip II. It gradually…
- Seeking solace at The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque!
- The compositions of music captured by ‘The Audiographa Project’ reflect the art in music, literally!
- Task list for the day- See pretty pictures of delightful drinks!
- Blur those color boundaries with #WatercolourWalls! Don’t confine. EVER!
- Paris, Palais du Louvre, The Da Vinci Code & Everything In Between!