I think we can all agree that music is a feeling & words will never be enough to fully capture the essence of music! But what if there was a physical manifestation the beats, the tunes, the drops, the melodies? Have you ever imagined of how your favorite songs will…
History From being a fortress to a national museum- The majestic Louvre Palace has various stages & layers to its creation. Let us unveil them in this blow by blow account. Header Image Source: pinterest The palace was originally built as a twelfth-century fortress by King Philip II. It gradually…
I was always been fascinated by artists who made the dull walls of a mundane city, suddenly full of life, just with a bag full of spray paints & a head full of curiosity! Look at the arsenal required to paint the town- any way you want to! To me,…
Spanish architect Alberto Campo Baeza has designed a house that is par the imagination of the normal. When I read about this brilliant house, I felt we should all take a pause from our hectic lives & imagine what it would like to be living in the lap of nature,…
- Seeking solace at The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque!
- The compositions of music captured by ‘The Audiographa Project’ reflect the art in music, literally!
- Task list for the day- See pretty pictures of delightful drinks!
- Blur those color boundaries with #WatercolourWalls! Don’t confine. EVER!
- Paris, Palais du Louvre, The Da Vinci Code & Everything In Between!