Big city, bright lights and even brighter music- Well, that’s Sydney’s winter festival, Vivid!
Vivid Sydney 2017, the annual light art event, made Sydney shine with dazzling and colorful installations.
The annual festival which runs for 23 days completely transformed Sydney into a kaleidoscope of colour and a celebration of music. Vivid Sydney is where art, technology and commerce intersect, which transforms Sydney into a wonderland of light, art & music!
Artists and collectives have collaborated to put together what’s described as the biggest light show in the world, as many sculptures this year focusses on the importance of conservation and the protection of wildlife.
For all those who couldn’t see it in person, here is a glimpse of the highlights of the event!
Oh boy, this is some party!
Let there be light & peace & love!
If this isn’t creativity at its best, then what is?
The awesome artists have done a fab job to make Sydney shine!
Isn’t Sydney glowing and how!
- Found lamps in the form of a ballerina, a bird & violins! The artist has to be a dreamer!
- Transparent Botanical Prints are the new accessory for your home & a pure work of art!
- Don’t keep it mellow; Only keep it Yellow!
- Sydney dazzles at the Vivid Festival 2017!
- Experience the awesome spectacle of the underwater world as you paddle in your transparent Kayak’s! You might even find ‘Dory’!