Transparent Botanical Prints are the new accessory for your home & a pure work of art!
It is a blessing to be human and my faith is restored in human creativity when I come across such beautiful ideas & products.
Copenhagen-based design companies MOEBE, Paper Collective, and Norm Architects, joined forces to release a series of art prints that feature transparent botanical photographs that give the illusion of actual leaves suspended within the frame.
If you notice carefully, you will observe that the leaves are somewhere between healthy greenery & slight decay symbolizing the passage of time & change of seasons. This confuses many who look at it for the first time, but it has a deeper spiritual meaning to it.
How incredible it is that even the most ingenious interior decor idea is connected to spirituality in some way or the other!
The photographs were made using UV printing allowing a photo to be printed onto transparent foil./za_lightbox]
Guys, isn’t this a WOW idea?
These are the times when I feel that creativity does surpass all expectations!
- Found lamps in the form of a ballerina, a bird & violins! The artist has to be a dreamer!
- Transparent Botanical Prints are the new accessory for your home & a pure work of art!
- Don’t keep it mellow; Only keep it Yellow!
- Sydney dazzles at the Vivid Festival 2017!
- Experience the awesome spectacle of the underwater world as you paddle in your transparent Kayak’s! You might even find ‘Dory’!